Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Royce's Flat Stanley Tours New York City
Stanley is visiting Stefanie in N.Y.
New York is a very busy city! Stanley is staying on Long Island.

Wow! Look at all the streets in the city!

You can see the city skyline in the background.

We are coming into the city on the 59th Street Bridge.


I am standing under the subway tracks! it is really cool down here! They connect to the bridge that goes over the East River. It is called the 59th street/ Ed Koch/Queensboro Bridge. That is a long name for a bridge!

Look! There goes the subway!

That is a city bus behind me. There are many different forms of transportation in the city.

There goes a taxi!


Behind me is the Roosevelt Island Tramway. That looks like fun! I think I remember seeing it in a Spiderman movie. It connects Roosevelt Island in the East River to Manhattan Island.